Sporting a 3-way vented-box design, the B&W 702 S2 incorporates a 6” Continuum cone FST driver for articulate & detailed midrange along with 3 x 6.5” Aerofoil Profile woofers for a deep bass response. Additionally, a 1” Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter is housed in a body milled from a solid block of Aluminium that sits on top of the speaker giving the iconic B&W look and sonic characteristic.
With minimal and classy design aesthetics, the speaker emanates a high-end appeal in your living room. The B&W 702 S2 floorstanding speaker is ideal for stereo and home theatre applications in medium to large sized rooms. You can use these audiophile-grade floorstanders as a standalone stereo setup or as part of a multichannel surround home theatre system. Bring home B&W’s legendary studio-quality sound and clarity in your music, movies, TV shows and gaming sessions.
- Premium-grade 3-way floorstanding speaker from B&W
- Features a 1” Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter that sits on top of the speaker
- Incorporates a 6” Continuum cone FST driver for articulate and detailed midrange
- Sports 3 x 6.5” Aerofoil Profile woofers for a deep bass response
- Optimum crossover tuning for amazing power, loudness and clarity
- Minimal and classy aesthetics that emanates a high-end appeal
- Inspired by technologies found in B&W’s flagship and iconic speakers
- Timbre-matched with speakers from the B&W 700 series